Friday, May 12, 2017

Joy Unspeakable Scripture












... Whom having not seen, you love; in whom, though now you see him not, yet believing,
you rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: ...
//biblehub.com/1_peter/1-8.htm - 19k
... They quickly left the tomb and ran, still terrified but full of
unspeakable joy, to carry the news to His disciples. ...
//biblehub.com/matthew/28-8.htm - 17k
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. ...
I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy...
//biblehub.com/john/15-11.htm - 17k
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy
and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends! ...
//biblehub.com/philippians/4-1.htm - 18k

No comments:

Post a Comment